Welcome to barbecue
Barbecue Chicago Cutlery Set Tool Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.
BBQ as we all know is an abbreviated form of barbecue or barbeque. The BBQ has assumed so much importance today that you could call it the crown. You could ideally locate the BBQ near the main cooking area to derive maximum utility. Here are 7 things which you could consider before purchasing an ideal BBQ.
1. Size and the cooking surface: The size of the BBQ is determined by the amount of burners: two; three; four or six. If the BBQ is on the larger side, then you have greater area and flexibility in cooking surface. Also as far as the cooking surface is concerned, go for premium cast iron surface. They are coated with anti-rust ceramic material, which gives a hygienic impression.
2. Should I go for a built in BBQ or the portable one? Well, the portable BBQ looks good for picnics, as they are light weight and easy to handle without much of a hassle. But a built in or a heavy BBQ machine would look good if you are going to sell barbeque dishes or host BBQ parties.
3. Baking Dishes, Hot plates or Grills: Normally the baking dish is used for cooking marinated foods like fish. The hot plate could be put to the best use if you are making eggs and mushrooms. The grill which is a popular BBQ choice is used for kebabs, steaks and other 'meaty' dishes. You could cook BBQ grill dishes directly on the BBQ flame tamer or BBQ rock, and enjoy the aroma of a distinct barbeque odor. The juices actually drip onto the rock and then blaze up giving your food a special barbeque flavor. BBQ grilled food is low in fat content and is recommended to people who want to eat healthy without forsaking the taste.
4. Rock or flame tamer: As I mentioned in the previous point, you could use the BBQ grill directly on the BBQ rock or the flame tamer. The BBQ rock is generally the ceramic kind of rock. The flame tamer is made of metal or cast iron. Either of them, the rock as well as the flame tamer is good enough for a fantastic BBQ experience. The choice is totally yours.
5. Natural gas or Bottled gas: Natural gas should be preferred because not only is it inexpensive, but also it is an inexhaustible source of gas supply. Natural gas BBQ are sold only by specialist retailers. The bottled gas, on the other hand, is simple to use, but you will have to refill frequently. If you want to go for the bottled gas, you opt for the big cylinder which weighs 9 kg, because it is cost effective and also you do not have to refill it for quite some time. The 4.5 kg sized bottled gas cylinder is also available.
About the author:
Keith Kingston is a professional web publisher who is an authority on a wide variety of subjects. Find out more about his reviews on BBQ's at http://www.1st-4-barbeques.com
Barbecue Chicago Cutlery Set Tool News