Welcome to barbecue
Barbecue Grill Rental Phoenix Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.
(NC)—Who could be at the door? The holidays are all about enjoying time with friends and family. While there are the traditional dinners and scheduled events, some of the best holiday get-togethers happen at the spur of the moment. Be ready for these impromptu celebrations by stocking an instant party in your freezer. The entertaining experts at your local M&M Meat Shops offer a helping hand with their Top Ten product suggestions to add great taste to every party waiting to happen:
1. Cranberry or Mushroom Brie – Ideal for an unexpected evening in front of the fire. Smooth and creamy Brie cheese, nestled on a layer of either cranberry and apple or sautéed mushrooms and caramelized onions. Just add crackers for a warm, comforting treat.
2. Cooked Black Tiger Shrimp Ring – A quick bite for guests who stop in for a short visit. Quickly thaw under running water and team up with Seafood Sauce for a no fuss, festive appetizer.
3. Cheese Ball – M&M's Cheese Ball contains aged white cheddar, smooth emmenthal cheese and chopped vegetables with a coating of chopped almonds for a great tasting, easy-to-serve treat. Just add crackers!
4. Flavoured Chicken Wings – As a light lunch or an evening snack, chicken wings are an easy hit with guests. M&M Meat Shops offers five varieties – Honey Garlic, Barbecue, Hot 'n Spicy, Buffalo Style, and Louisiana Style.
5. French Onion Soup or French Country Mushroom Soup – Better than homemade, these soups are loaded with rich broth, quality ingredients, croutons and melted cheese. A perfect lunch or light dinner, prepare these after Christmas tree hunting or a round of caroling for the ultimate winter warm up.
6. Supreme Homestyle Lasagna – This crowd-pleaser makes a great main course for unexpected dinner guests. And no prep time for you means more quality time with your visitors! Partner with garlic bread for a melt-in-your-mouth meal!
7. NEW Chicken Wellington – Elegant and easy combine in this ready-to-cook meal idea. Light and flaky puff pastry surrounds a whole chicken breast topped with a savoury Portobello mushroom sauce. (Arriving in stores this season)
8. Shrimp Stir Fry – All the slicing and dicing is done for you with this sizzling stir fry meal kit. Just heat and serve for a low fat, Asian inspired dinner for four.
9. Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake – This is a whole lot of chocolate! This cake is smothered in an intense chocolate icing that is heaped with white chocolate shavings and drizzled with dark chocolate. That's four types of chocolate in every single bite.
10. Apple Crisp – A wholesome way to brighten any meal, this M&M favourite includes tonnes of sliced apples covered in rolled oats, brown sugar and spices. A dessert that's just right for the season.
- News Canada
About the author:
Barbecue Grill Rental Phoenix News
Hail Mary Super Bowl Rentals: The Most Affordable (but Totally Awesome) Last ... - Yahoo Travel
Hail Mary Super Bowl Rentals: The Most Affordable (but Totally Awesome) Last ...
Bad news: According to a recent survey, vacancies are still available in only one in 10 hotels in the greater Phoenix region for Super Bowl weekend, with four- and five-star hotels already sold out. But we've scouted out some affordable rentals still ...
Smackdown: Scottsdale vs. Phoenix - Yahoo Travel
Smackdown: Scottsdale vs. Phoenix
With the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots about to face off at Super Bowl XLIX at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, we look at two nearby Arizona cities locked in their own heated rivalry (Fortunately, it's a dry heat ...
Paws by Claus: Santa delivers for animal shelter - The Denver Post
Paws by Claus: Santa delivers for animal shelter
The Denver Post
MADISON, N.J. (AP) â€” Santa Claus went to work on Christmas Day for an animal shelter. Santa delivered dogs and cats as presents for the St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center in Madison, NJ.com reported (http://bit.ly/1zkOeii). Shelter staffer Melissa ...
Larkburger: Building a better burger, Colorado-style - USA TODAY
Larkburger: Building a better burger, Colorado-style
The scene: The national gourmet burger trend shows no sign of slowing: from celebrity chefs like Bobby Flay, Laurent Tourondel and Gordon Ramsay to chains like Shake Shack and Elevation Burger (both profiled in this column), the phenomena has quickly ...
Ski dining: Deer Valley is for seafood lovers - USA TODAY
Ski dining: Deer Valley is for seafood lovers
An avid eater and cook, he has attended cooking classes in Italy, judged a barbecue contest and once dined with Julia Child. Follow him on Twitter, @TravelFoodGuy, and if there's a unique American eatery you think he should visit, send him an e-mail at ...
Sofia Coppola's Guide to Belize - CondÃ© Nast Traveler
CondÃ© Nast Traveler
Sofia Coppola's Guide to Belize
CondÃ© Nast Traveler
With a permanent population of just 800, the tiny fishing village of Placencia sits on a slim spit of land on the far western edge of the Caribbean, where the water is that textbook turquoise blue but dense rain forest is just a mile inland. It's ...
Windstar Cruises to expand in South Pacific - USA TODAY
Windstar Cruises to expand in South Pacific
Windstar Cruises will offer year-round sailings in the South Pacific starting in May. The small-ship company today announced one of its three sailing ships, the 148-passenger Wind Spirit, would permanently move to Tahiti on May 26 to operate voyages ...