Welcome to barbecue
Barbecue Grill Rental Phoenix Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.
Considerations for a gift list - what should you be focussing on?
With society changing so are the ages of people getting married, this means that there are now many stages when you may or may not need things. Our quick guide should help you work out which type of gift list bridge or groom you are and some pointers on where to focus your list...
1) Require the basics - just starting out in every-way
When it comes to a dinner service or cutlery make sure you get enough either 6 or 8 place setting - remember there is nothing worse than getting a set and unable to add to it!
2) Want to upgrade our basics to worthwhile collection - Common amongst couples who have not lived together and have combined possessions
Some items in the outdoor lifestyle area may apply here, perhaps planters, lanterns, chrome garden heaters, decking set & barbecues.
3) The couple who have everything - Common around couples in their mid to late 30's who have been living together for a while
Gift experience vouchers are perfect, these are things you would never buy for yourself such as a champagne balloon flight, driving a fast car or scuba diving lessons?
4) Starting Over - The Gift list for those who have been married before
Although you may not want to Guests will still want to buy you a gift, so if you want to avoid a range of uncoordinated presents you should think about a gift list.
Top 5 tips
1) About a third of your list should be under £25, with large sets broken up so you can allow a few people to purchase the items
2) Quality is better than quantity - focus on a few areas and then you are sure to get everything you ideally want
3) Shop around, there are a range of gift lists amke sure you work with a company who have an online channel it makes it much simpler to administer
4) Sets are great but try and choose ones which are not limited editions so you can add to your collection
5) Dont' get greedy, your guests will see it a mile off!
Giftlist checklist and Browser
Pots & Pans
Cutlery -Remember you will need at least a 24 piece set which will cater for 6, if you have a large wedding party try and push for a set for 8 people. You can set your gift list up to separate the set and therefore the cost could be split amongst a few guests!
Crockery - see our pointer above the same rule applies
Kitchen Electrics - If you dont have a toaster or a kettle dont be afraid to put them on your gift list but only put them down once! Worth while considering other equipment like juicers, blenders & mixers.
Glassware - remember tumblers, tall highball and champagne flutes should be on the list get a high quality glass and perhaps a simple design so you can add to your collection without it standing out. at least 6 of each is suggested.
Kitchen Knives - A good set of knives and a knive sharpener are worth their weight in gold every good kitchen should have them!
Bed Linen - remember you need t least 2 for the master bedroom and hen 1 set for each other bedroom in the house
Pillows & Duvets - If you are not planning to use them for a while but still want them how about adding duvet storage covers in aswell?
Bathroom essentials - bath towels, guest towels, accessories these are some perfect gifts for smaller items to cater to all your guests
General lifestyle - scatter cusions, rugs, mirrors, vases, picture frames & ornaments. Some people go for objects that will remind them of their wedding day.
Garden - Plants, planters, lighting, lanterns, table, chairs, outdoor crockery, heaters, sun shades, outdoor heathers and lets not forget a barbecue
Gift Experience or Travel Vouchers
Electronics - DVD players, playstations and games consoles, TV's and Sky Packages are now common items on a list
About the Author
Ms Porter plans weddings for the rich and famous in London, England, and writes exclusively for www.planthatwedding.com
Barbecue Grill Rental Phoenix News